Terms of Service
Smart-Physio.com is an online product of PhysioNetzwerk GmbH, Delmenhorst.
2. smart-physio.com provides a directly accessible service in the form of technical information in the field of physiotherapy dar. Smart-physio.com is entitled to changes and deviations of the service offer at any time, provided that the purpose of the contract for the user is not or only slightly affected ,
3. smart-physio.com offers the possibility to submit an offer to conclude a user contract by sending a form filled in by the user. The offer is accepted by smart-physio.com by sending an email to the user to the email address provided by the user. In the email, the user will be provided with a link through which the user can activate his access to smart-physio.com.
4. The password given by smart-physio.com must be treated confidentially and protected from access by third parties. The password may not be passed on to third parties. This obligation continues even after termination of the contract.
5. Access to smart-physio.com is granted for an annual license fee. The user carries in addition to the access fee the terminal fee and telecommunications fees.
6. smart-physio.com points out that the contents are temporarily unavailable when carrying out maintenance work, without the user being able to derive any rights therefrom. Furthermore, smart-physio.com assumes no liability for the non-availability of the content offered due to disruptions in the public cable networks or the providers of the user.
7. The contract of use is concluded for a period of 12 months and is extended by one year if the user does not terminate the contract in writing with four weeks notice to the end of the license year. Decisive is the access of the termination at the
27738 Delmenhorst, Germany
8. The content offered via smart-physio.com is protected by copyright. Any use is subject to applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws. The user undertakes not to violate the copyright and other rights. Unless otherwise specified in an individual case, the user has the right to make a reasonable number of copies of the content provided, provided that such copies are created and used for personal use only and that all references to the content are made the property rights remain. The additional use, in particular
- Copying the data to other media
the storing of the data for use in a local retrieval system,
- the use of output data to produce more than just individual copies,
requires a written agreement- The copyright protection also continues for the duration of the contractual relationship.
9. smart-physio.com is solely responsible for providing the products or services properly. For the correctness and completeness of the contents, which do not come directly from smart-physio.com, smart-physio.com is not responsible.
10. smart-physio.com provides compensation, for whatever legal reason, only in case of intent or gross negligence. Insofar as damage is due to default or impossibility and smart-physio.com is not guilty of gross negligence, only compensation for the direct damage is due. smart-physio.com only provides users with non-binding information regarding the contents offered and does not relieve the user of the responsibility as a treating physiotherapist. smart-physio.com assumes no liability for treatment errors.
11. The user is hereby informed in accordance with § 33 para. 1 of the Federal Data Protection Act that the contracting party stores its complete address in machine-readable form and processes it automatically for information that results from the contract. smart-physio.com guarantees the confidential treatment of the stored data even after the contract has been concluded.
12. For the contractual relations from the use of smart-physio.com the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. Place of jurisdiction and place of fulfillment is Delmenhorst, if the user is a merchant, a legal person of the public right or a public law special fund.
Should individual conditions of use be or become ineffective or contestable, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.